Briglia Dental Group is hosting their 7th annual Halloween Candy Buyback in an effort to support two fantastic causes; “Operation Gratitude 2017” and “Stockings for Soldiers.” These organizations create Stockings and Gift Boxes filled with candy and letters and send them to our troops overseas during the holidays. These small gifts help brighten the day of our American hero’s, who are in harm’s way and far from home.
In addition to sending candy, we also encourage children and adults to write letters thanking these brave soldiers for serving their country. We will have cards available that you can fill out and include with your candy or you can bring a letter from home. Your kindly donated treats and letters of appreciation will help put a smile on their face.
Here’s how it works:
- Kids go trick-or-treating on Halloween night.
- The trick-or-treaters bring unopened candy to Briglia Dental Group’s office on Wednesday, November 1st through Thursday, November 9th. (See flyer below)
- Dr. Briglia will pay $1.00 per pound of candy (max of 5 pounds per child – children must be accompanied by an adult)
- All of the candy is donated to “Operation Gratitude 2017” and “Stocking for Soldiers”.
- In addition, parents will have the chance to enter in a drawing for a chance to win one of the many gift baskets at our office.
All candy donations/buybacks will be collected at Briglia Dental Group (Dr. Ron Briglia), Chester County Medical Bldg., 600 East Marshall Street, Suite 201, West Chester, PA. on:
Wednesday, November 1st from 8am-5pm
Thursday, November 2nd from 8am-5pm
All donated candy must be unopened and in its original wrapping. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
If you wish to only donate to Stockings for Soldiers, please bring wrapped candy on the following days:
Monday, November 6th from 8am-5pm
Tuesday, November 7th from 8am-5pm
Wednesday, November 8th from 8am-5pm
Thursday, November 9th from 8am-5pm
Dr. Briglia and Briglia Dental Group thank all of our local families for their participation and support. For more information, Please contact Briglia Dental Group at 610-692-4440.
Disclaimer: Though this is a sponsored post, we not only appreciate Dr. Briglia’s cause, but we’ve been supporting it for the last 4 years via a collection at our local preschool! What he is doing is AWESOME… in our opinion!