This post is sponsored by Comcast. My family was recently invited to enjoy an evening at the ballpark by Comcast. Along with a great night watching the Phillies win, we had the opportunity to learn all about the brand new features with Comcast Xfinity. My husband is our resident tech-guru. He usually doesn’t get very excited about blog events. Especially not excited enough to leave work early to attend, but this techy event, he didn’t want to miss! We have tweens, that are entering the cell phone world, data charges are a huge thing to us! We have also been on the fence about switching cable providers. My oldest daughter attends a cyber school, having fast and reliable internet provider is a must for us. The timing of this event couldn’t have been better!
After learning about all the new features Comcast Xfinity offers… our plan is to switch to Comcast Xfinity. Here is some information on the new Xfinity features, that helped us make our decision.
XFINITY Mobile is the nation’s first wireless service combining America’s largest, most reliable 4G LTE network with Comcast’s 16 million WiFi hotspots to provide customers with a better wireless experience, for less money, on today’s most popular devices.
- Simple, straightforward data options with no line access fees
- Pay only for the gigabytes of data that you use, or consume all the cellular data you want for one set price
- Auto-connect to millions of Xfinity WiFi hotspots
- 24/7 customer support via text message
- Flexibility to switch back-and-forth between data options at no cost
- XFINITY Mobile app to easily manage your account in real-time
Xfinity xFi reimagines your home WiFi experience and gives you the coverage, control and visibility you need for your digital life.
- Set-up of Xfinity Internet service and home WiFi is as easy as downloading an app
- Take control of your WiFi with easy-to-use apps, the web and X1 voice remote
- Easily find and modify WiFi names and passwords
- See all connected devices and give nicknames for easy reference
- Set parental controls and bedtime schedules for any family member on the home WiFi network, or instantly pause WiFi access, by device or user
Receive text alerts when new devices join your home network
- Say “show me devices” into the X1 voice remote and see results on the biggest screen in the home
- See who’s most active on your home network and when (I love this feature, for limiting screen time)
- Identify devices that are not working properly and receive tips to fix them
- See and control your home WiFi network from anywhere with cloud-based technology
Disclaimer: We were given four tickets to the game and compensation in the form of gift cards for having visited the ballpark and learning about Xfinity. All thoughts and opinions are my own.