Philadelphia Easter Egg Hunt
Hang on tight, American, YOWIE is here! YOWIE is the wildly popular chocolate brand that will be handing out free candy at the Philadelphia Easter Egg Hunt in the South Philadelphia Older Adult Center’s (SPOAC) Outdoor Garden on April 8th. Learn more about the event HERE. YOWIE makes learning about animals and the environment fun (and tasty), so it’s the perfect way to get ready for Earth Day on the 22nd.
Attendees at these Easter egg hunts can enjoy YOWIE’s delicious chocolate, which holds an animal collectable along with a leaflet about its traits and habitat. YOWIE aims to “Save The Natural World” by promoting wildlife conservation and educating children about ecology and endangered species.
MORE ABOUT YOWIE
– Each character comes with a leaflet of facts about that animal.
– YOWIE can be enjoyed digitally on YOWIE WORLD, the app that lets children create an avatar and experience the YOWIE environment first-hand.
– With information from the leaflets, children can unlock animals in YOWIE WORLD to play and interact with.
– At its height in Australia, the candy was flying off the shelves at a rate of 1-million units per week. WOW!
– Learn more about YOWIE HERE!
Disclaimer: We received no monetary compensation for this post. YOWIE sent my children each a sample chocolate to enjoy in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.