Shop at the Nation’s leading children’s and maternity consignment event this week! With over 100,000 items, this is an event you have to see to believe!
Brandywine Youth Club
41 S. Thornton Road
West Chester PA, 19342
(click here for directions)
Public Shopping Information:
Thursday, March 26: 9am-7pm
Friday, March 27: 9am-7pm *new merchandise arrives*
Saturday, March 28: 9am-4pm
Sunday, March 29: 8am-1pm *50% off day*
$3.00 admission fee on the first shopping day – GET A FREE PASS HERE.
Why you should attend a JBF event?
If you have never been to a Just Between Friends event you are missing out! Their Glen Mills event was featured last spring on Action News Savings with 6 on ABC. WATCH THE SEGMENT HERE to see why you should attend a JBF event!
Shopping Tips & Information
- Everyone loves a great deal, so continue to tell your friends and family about JBF! Share this email using the link below! This sale and free admission pass are too good not to share!
- Come with a shopping list: What will your child need for the next 6 months? Include clothing & shoes (current size & one size up), books, toys, gifts/holidays, and more.
- Wear comfortable shoes so you can get to the best deals fast.
- We accept cash, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
- We have large shopping bags for your convenience.
- Consider bringing a laundry basket with you to help carry items while you shop. Some shoppers tie a rope to the end of their basket so they can pull it along as they are looking through the racks.
- Bring a friend. Shopping is always more fun with a friend!
- Children are welcome during the public shopping hours; however, it gets very busy. If possible, we recommend getting a babysitter so you can enjoy your shopping experience.Visit their website HERE. See you at the sale!