There’s one undeniable thread that connects all parents together, the desire for more sleep. And for my babies, being swaddled for the first two months has really helped with those coveted zzzz’s. But what do you do when they are ready to be weaned from swaddling? Well there’s one new product that is SURE to help. The Zipadee-Zip (as seen on Shark Tank) are designed to help with the swaddle transition. And from reading the testimonials on Sleeping Baby’s website, it’s working like a charm!
THREE THINGS I LOVE MOST ABOUT THE Zipadee-Zip:
1) It’s safe for babies to roll in- feeling of the womb but movement of a pajama. This is great since I move my chidlren out of my room and into their crib once they start rolling. But I still want them to feel the safeness of being near me. Having this Zipadee-Zip to put them in means the transition for my youngest (in 2 months) will be so much smoother than it was with my others!
2) Fingers are safely tucked away from faces. This is great for preventing scratches as babies (I never liked those protective mittens much). It’s also awesome for doctor visits when the baby wants to flail their arms and the doctor needs you to restrain your child (never a good feeling). And once they are in that “reaching and grabbing” stage of germ gathering, this help keep their tiny hands safe away from potential hazards and ailments. This spring we are going on a plane, the Zipadee-Zip is my exact plan for how we will better survive with our 7 month old baby boy… and his 3 sisters.
3) The Zipadee-Zip keeps baby warm. Their preciously edible fingers and toes are perfectly tucked inside the Zippy. This is especially great when they are too young for a blanket. It’s also fabulous because the Zipadee-Zip can be used in a car seat or baby carrier too! So they are kept warm, no matter where you are.
Want to see this miracle invention in action? Check out these videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhNGmFR8TGg and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEUhunLX_Hc
SEVEN USES FOR THE ZIPADEE-ZIP as stated by Sleeping Baby:
1) Sleep – Aids swaddle transition and teaches self-soothing skills!
2) Travel – Encourages sleep and settling on long car or plane rides!
3) Dr. Office Visits – Eliminates tedious clothing changes!
4) Grocery Visits and Plane Rides – Provides a GERM FREE environment!
5) Breastfeeding – Prevents a baby from scratching themselves and momma!
6) Stroller walks or walks/rides in a sling or baby carrier – can be worn while buckled or strapped in!
7) MORE SLEEP! Aids transition to crib off of a swing, or rock and play sleeper and helps sick little ones get rest when they wouldn’t otherwise!
Save money buying your own Sleeping Baby product! Sleeping Baby has given our Philly Burb Moms readers a $2 Coupon Code: SLEEP that can be used on their website to purchase a Zipadee-Zip. And these Shark Tank specials are taken from their site for those who want to purchase more than one slumber sack.
OR, better yet, enter to win your OWN Zipadee-Zip.
Disclaimer: In exchange for my honest review, Sleeping Baby has provided me with samples to use on my own children. They have also offered to do a giveaway for our readers and will be responsible for mailing out the winners product.