For Christmas 4 years ago, my husband and I challenged each other to spend $35 on the “perfect” gift. I got him a case of beer, easy peasy, but really wondered how he’d do. He got me a small Epson label maker, and still 4 years later, it’s one of my favorite gifts ever! Well for a “happy school year” gift from Epson, they sent me a LabelWorks LW-600P and oh my word, it’s incredible!
The LabelWorks LW-600P is the first app-enabled label printer on the market, offering unmatched capabilities in the world of label creation.
The Epson LW-600P and iLabel app takes full advantage of the capabilities of smart phones and tablets to offer features never before available with traditional label makers, such as:
* “True-view” label preview capability using the camera function to ensure labels perfectly match what’s on the screen
* Wirelessly create, edit and print labels (my favorite feature!)
* Handwriting mode for custom drawing or annotation of labels using the touch screen interface
* Speech-to-text voice transcription and printing
* In-app storage of created label for future use (perfect for saving the kiddos names)
* Import of custom graphics such as symbols, logos and photographs to copy and paste onto labels for a more professional look or to add a personalized touch
* Creation of QR code labels for content sharing or barcode labels for inventory management which can be scanned by third-party QR/barcode apps
I got to test out my label maker with Iron-on Labels! PERFECT for back to school preparation. Backpacks, lunch bags, and art shirts all with terrific, custom labels now! My children’s items won’t go missing and with the variety of fonts, symbols, and frames, the kids got to really help make their back-to-school labels special for their property. The labels are durable and machine washable and are very easily applied to the fabric in just seconds.
So now I’m all set for school. The toy bins have been labeled so children know where to put items as they clean up and the back-to-school gear has everyone’s name on it so it doesn’t go missing. Thanks to Epson, I’m one happy mom… now, who’s going to cook dinner?