PYLA and Team Philadelphia Lacrosse Tryouts – Boys & Girls
Location: Lacrosse Evolution Training Center King of Prussia
Address: 201 Krosseing Manor Drive, King of Prussia, PA 19406
Date: October 27th
Cost: $50 Registration fee for tryouts. (If you make the team the try out fee goes to your
membership, if you attended the 1st tryout you do not have to pay the $50 again. Please call 610-873-9910 to register)
Note: Limited tryout spots available, Sign-up now to reserve your spot
|Girls PYLA 2021-2016||8:00AM-9:30PM||please arrive 20 minutes early|
|Boys PYLA U-9 thru U15||9:30AM-11:00AM||please arrive 20 minutes early|
|Boys Team PHL 2017-2015||11:00AM-12:30PM||please arrive 20 minutes early|
Membership Privileges that are “Second to None”
- Winter Lacrosse Evolution preseason training (8 weeks) January and February in a group – included in dues
- Access to Lacrosse Evolution facilities all year long, Holidays, in-service days – shooting, footwork
- Recruiting seminar, FAQS and To Do’s
- Individual / team instructional format to help our players grow as individual players and team players. Including position specific training!
- Guest speakers- players / coaches – for perspective on multiple lacrosse related issues.
- Free Evaluations with video analysis to identify your strengths and weaknesses
- Specialty Training Discounts for Goalies, Draws and Face-offs
- Team building events for the whole organization (e.g. PYLA Wings Game Night)
For more information or to register go to www.phillylax.com
Members of the Philadelphia Youth Lacrosse All-Stars (P.Y.L.A.) and Team Philadelphia will be given the opportunity to not only learn from some of the greatest lacrosse teachers, players and coaches in the area but play against some of the best players from around the country their age. We are an all-star team that has an all year-round commitment. Pride, dedication, and opportunity are all aspects of P.Y.L.A. and Team Philadelphia that we focus on to create a positive and extensive tradition. The purpose of the P.Y.L.A. and Team Philadelphia is teach our young men & women the fundamentals of the game, raise their lacrosse IQ and give them the skill set and opportunity to showcase it for college coaches. Our mission is to create all-star teams from the greater Philadelphia area that will compete in 4 select tournaments each summer. The coaches will range from top high school and college coaches as well as well as former and current professional players and coaches. Each participant will be presented with a high level of teaching, coaching and a competitive atmosphere that will propel their games to the next level.