The Graco SnugRide® Click Connect™ 40 – is the first and only newborn to two-year infant car seat that actually grows with your baby from four pounds all the way up to 40 pounds. Seeing is baby number three was born weighing 10 pounds, this is AWESOME news to me as most infant seats max out at 22-25 pounds. I won’t have to purchase another car seat anytime soon.
The SnugRide® Click Connect™ 40 car seat is designed for a parent on the go. The infant car seat can be easily removed from the base and used as a carrier when the infant is small, providing portability and convenience so you can easily move your infant in and out of the car without disturbing them.
The American Academy of Pediatrics recently made the recommendation to keep all children in rear-facing car seats until the age of 2. Graco set out to make this product so parents can keep infants rear facing longer while still keeping them comfortable. To keep the baby
The SnugRide® Click Connect™ 40 Features:
- 4 – 40 pound weight limit— a full 2 years
- Base adjusts with 8 recline positions for most leg room of any rear-facing car seat for baby comfort
- The Simply Safe Adjust™ harness systems allows parents to adjust the harness and headrest with just one hand to fit their baby’s height as their baby grows, all without having to rethread the harness for extra convenience.
- Click Connect™ attachment which allows parents to easily transition their babies from the car seat to the stroller through a simple, but secure, one-step “click.”
* This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Graco. The opinions and text are all mine.