I am so jealous of new moms out there! I always wanted to make my daughter baby food, but I guess laziness set in and I chose to buy it instead. If The Baby Bullet, made from the same creator as the Magic Bullet, were around then, I would have made her food no question.
When you use The Baby Bullet to prepare your child’s food, you can make a weeks worth of food and store it in the containers provided in less than 5 minutes!
The Original Baby Bullet™, which boasts a warm, cheerful design aesthetic, is much more than a blender – it’s a 22-piece comprehensive baby food making system designed to make mom’s life easier while ensuring baby begins life eating the healthiest, most nutrient-rich all-natural foods. Jarred baby food is
much more expensive than homemade food and typically contains unhealthy sugars, preservatives and fillers (even when it’s labeled organic). With The Original Baby Bullet™, moms are in full control of every ingredient that goes into their baby’s food. Fresh is always best!
WHAT YOU GET: The Original Baby Bullet™ Baby Care System
- The Power Base: The heart of The Original Baby Bullet™ Baby Care System. Simply placeeither the Batchbowl or one of the Short Cups on to the High-Torque Power Base, press down and twist for preservative-free, all-natural baby food in seconds.
- The Cross Blade and Flat Blade: The Cross Blade is used for pureeing and blending foods, while the Flat Blade is used for milling grains to make cereals. Both are BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- Two Short Cups: Both cups are used to mix and store ingredients and are BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- The Batchbowl: This larger vessel is used for creating large amounts of baby food for storage. It’s BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- Six Storage Cups with Date-Dial lids: Simply spoon your baby food in to the storage cup, twist on the lid and turn the Date-Dial to show the date you created the food. All six cups and lids are BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- The Batch Tray: This one-of-a-kind tray is used to store large batches of baby’s favorite food after preparation. The Batch Tray freezes over 24 ounces of baby food and the silicone “easy pop” cups make it a breeze to pop out one serving, several servings, or all 12 Baby Bullet servings with ease. It is BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- The Soft-Tip Spatula: Helps scoop the prepared baby food into the storage vessels with ease.
- The Original Baby Bullet™ User Guide and Cookbook: This handy book takes the guess work out of preparing the tastiest, healthiest, age-appropriate foods that are perfect for baby at every stage of development. It includes recipes for Sweet Potato Puree, Green Pea Puree, Oatmeal Cereal, Strawberry and Pear Totsicles, and many other baby favorites.
- Pocket Nutritionist: This pocket-sized companion guides moms on exactly how much food to buy, how to choose the freshest produce, and provides nutritional information so that baby is getting all the vitamins and minerals needed for optimal health.
Current Baby Bullet offer: Purchase The Original Baby Bullet™ 22-piece system for $59.97 plus shipping and processing at www.mybabybullet.com and receive the Stay Fresh Thermal Tiny Tote Bag as a free gift. This Baby Bullet-specific tote allows moms to take six Date-Dial lid storage cups of baby food on the go, ensuring freshness during travels.
If you would like a chance to win The Baby Bullet for yourself or someone you know, please fill out the form below. Also, “Like” The Baby Bullet on Facebook and tell them you were sent there by one of the Philly Burb Moms sites (Chester County Moms, Montgomery County Moms or Delaware County Moms). Once you are on their Facebook page, check out the video on how to use the great machine!
How to enter for you chance to win:
It is mandatory to fill out the form once below, however if you are a Facebook fan of one of the Philly Burb Moms sites and The Baby Bullet, please fill in the form a second time as a bonus entry.
*Disclaimer – I was offered the chance to host a giveaway for one lucky reader by the sponsor of The Baby Bullet in exchange for this post. The images and information included is courtesy of the sponsor.