On Saturday, June 11, a 3 hr expectant parent class will be held from 10am – 1pm. We will conquer some of the most exciting and pressing new mommy and daddy questions and help you prepare for the amazing and exciting changes your family is about to experience!
**All sessions will be lead by Certified Childbirth Instructor Pamela S. Brawer, R.N.,CCE and Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Parenting Coach, Donna Ellenbogen M.S.Ed, LCSW, plus special guest speakers.
- Infant 101
- Ten things nobody talks about before baby (but we will)
- Keeping intimacy alive: communication tools for every new parent
- To pack or not to pack? What you need to have for your trip to the hospital
- From glass top to foam trim: preparing your home for a new arrival
- Complimentary swag bags (with lots of great goodies)
- Your chance to win hundreds of dollars worth of amazing door prizes
- Continental Breakfast Buffet
- And More!