LOVE BIRD VALENTINES
It’s so much fun to kiss the paper!
MATERIALS: a printer, card stock in a light color to print the birds on, ribbon or yarn or raffia, hole punch, thin markers or colored pencils, lipstick Optional: stickers, rubber stamps, glitter etc.
1. Print and cut out the birds from the template provided
(or make and cut out your own birds.)
2. Practice kiss printing on a separate piece of paper on the table.
Lay birds on a table. Apply lipstick to lips, pucker up,
then kiss each bird inside the wing, one by one,
3. Decorate with thin markers and/or colored pencils,
adding beaks and eyes, or whatever suits you.
4. Punch a hole in the tail. Tie on some ribbon, yarn or raffia.
5. Sign the back and/or cover the back with more kisses and a message.
Ta Da! Sweeter than candy!
Victoria O’Neill, a multiple mediums artist and owner of ArtyPantz Productions LLC has been sharing her creativity with people of all ages for many years. She is also the inventor of the WrapADoodle Swaddle Blanket handmade in Chester County PA.