Cheerios® is giving you the chance to win a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, your ultimate family vacation. As part of a paid promotion for their “Do What You Love” Sweepstakes, Cheerios® is sponsoring my post today about what my ultimate family vacation would be. Read mine, Enter the Sweepstakes for a chance to actually win your own fantasy family trip or one of a bunch of other great prizes.
You would think that when you are asked what your Ultimate family vacation would be, you’d have a pretty quick response, right? I know I thought I would. But, when I started to think about it, I found that it wasn’t so easy to come up with off the top of my head. This required real consideration.
- The 4 of us together … I know that sounds basic, but just having some core “family time” together sounds so dreamy
- Bringing along other family members like our brothers and sister and their families as well as our parents.
- Having all of our extended family stay in separate suites where we can all have a nice balance of time together and separately.
- Having plenty of time to enjoy the vacation instead of rushing around to see all there is to see and do all there is to do. A 2 week vacation would be divine.
- Having plenty of activities to entertain us all as well as the kids. We would want plenty of family friendly activities to do together, but also separate programming just for the kids to enjoy (so that Mom and Dad could maybe read a book or take a nap even… a girl can dream) .
- Having a nice variety of sightseeing options available, but not over scheduling ourselves each and every day of the trip.
- Enjoying a variety of meals together with our extended family, just the 4 of us, and possibly even a date night or two for my husband and I.
- Finding a place where it could be as relaxing or as active as we want it to be, with great food, great weather, and great service.
Don’t forget to enter the “Do What You Love” Sweepstakes, for a chance to win your own ultimate family vacation. I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do.