The trends this fall are so fabulous and so easy to implement into your everyday wardrobe. There are a few ones that are out there (fur and second-skin leather, anyone?) But by adding just a few inexpensive pieces this fall, you’ll be right in style!
1. Denim: This fall, its all about the classics. Trouser jeans (which EVERYONE should have in their closet) and flare jeans (which are looking more feminine and less hippie these days and are great for balancing out curves) are back in a big way. And one of this season’s hottest trends is the jegging. I may or may not have three pairs. Ahem.
My favorite pair is from Miraclebody:
These jeans not only are made of cotton and spandex fibers to help give your backside a boost while shaping and slimming your thighs, but it has a hidden tummy control panel reduces belly bumps and flattens the tummy to give you ultimate control while keeping you comfy. They are fabulous.
2. Boots: Again, we’re seeing classics like riding boots along with some new trends like ankle boots and lace up boots. Personally, I hated the ankle boot at first. But now… I think I may need to get something like this:
I love the gathering detail on the side. And these would be so cute with a skirt or dress and one of the season’s other hot trends: tights!
3. Metallics: All over the place this season. And with metallics, for heavens sake, do not go out and go all 80s (not in a good way) with a super shiny puffy gold jacket. Stick to shoes
This beauty by Renee DuMarr is one of my more recent purchases and this baby is HUGE. I love it. I can fit everything I need for a day out with the three kidlets, snacks, diapers, the works. Its like a totally huge mom-bag disguised as an awesome purse. I get compliments on it every time I wear it and people are always asking me where I got it!
4. Jewel Tones: Just gorgeous. Go nuts with this one. I mean, can you really go wrong?
5. Long Skirts: Kiss the mini goodbye. And thanks the Good Lord while you’re doing it! Longer skirts are all the rage this season, so enjoy! I love them…
so elegant, so ladylike…
I’ll share some more fall trends next week! What are your favorite trends for fall that you’ve seen?