Our Crafty Gal Pal Nicole from Lil Boo & Co. created a fun freebie for anyone looking for a way to say “Thank You” to teachers – to express a simple heartfelt thank you for helping your child bloom into a smart little genius this year!
Hope you enjoy these printable Thank You cards for teachers!
1. Click here to download the document as a PDF file.
2. Print document in color on a sheet of white heavy card stock (8.5 x 11).
3. Using scissors or a paper cutter, cut paper in half & fold each piece creating note cards – to get precisely folded note cards, use a bone folder. If you would like the corners of the note cards to have the rounded look (as shown in the picture above), you can use a corner paper punch.
Each printed document will create 2 note cards. If you would like to pair them with coordinating envelopes, I recommend purchasing A2 envelopes in red, chartreuse or sunshine by Paper.
Free Printable Lunch Box Notes
Want to tell your mini’s how much you love them in the middle of the day while they’re at school? Lunch box notes are the perfect way!
Click here for free printable lunch box note cards that you can use to tell them just how much you miss ’em!
1. It works best if you download the file as a PDF document (don’t just press print).
2. Print the document on heavy, white card stock.
3. Use scissors or a paper trimmer to cut the cards out
4. Add you little love note & place a card in your child’s lunch box.
It’s a perfect way to add a little sunshine to their day!
More About Nicole: Nicole is a stay at home mom to two little ones & a former preschool teacher – She loves to create handcrafted fun for others to enjoy! You can follow Nicole on Twitter @LilBooandCo or visit her blog to see what crafty projects she is working on now. She also has LOTS of awesome free printable crafts posted.. calendars, cupcake toppers, alphabet banners…