I managed to run across a few gems this week despite the craziness of this past week. Because I’m always on the lookout for cute stuff. It’s a dirty job, but someone needs to do it 😉
1. I love this body wrap from GapBody.
Doesn’t this just scream “lazy mornings curled up in a chair with a hot cup of coffee and a good book”?
2. I’m also loving this printed pack everywhere dress by Athleta.
Its made of this Featherweight Stretch fabric, so you can roll it up and stick in a gym bag or beach bag and it will be ready to wear! AMAZING! LOVE this whole collection!
3. I am most definitly not loving these stirrup leggings.
Oh no. No no no no NO. And these are at the GAP of all places!!
4. I’m really loving this Rosette Detail Wrap Top by Charlotte Russe.
And I’m really, REALLY loving the $22 price tag!
5. I am totally and completely in LOVE with this Chiffon Tier Top by Yummie Tummie and think that I must have one.
Don’t you love it?? I have the Yummie Tummie original tank and I LOVE it. It is an absolute wardrobe staple for me and is by far the most comfortable shapewear I’ve ever tried!
Melissa talks family and fashion at her personal blog Girlymama.