This spring, my color of choice is blue. Dark blue, light blue, bright blue… I love all of it!!
Last spring, I bought everything in coral.
Last fall, plum.
What can I say… I have an obsessive personality.
1. The blue bag. I am just a little bit in love with this bag by Melie Bianco:
Seriously, you could fit a small child in this thing! The studs are so trendy, but they’re still subtle enough that the bag won’t be outdated next season. AND it has a polka dot lining *eep!* And I would be remiss not to point your attention to this little beauty.But, we could talk about purses all day. So lets move on.
2. Bright Blue. Don’t wimp out and go navy! Go bright – it is spring after all!! I’m loving this bright blue. Try it in a maxi dress like this one, or try it in a sweater or sleeveless shell paired with some white pants. This button down tunic would make a great layering piece. The navy/tourquoise combination looks great too – love this skirt from Shade!
3. What says “beach” more than a blue swimsuit? I love this tourquoise one-piece! No – I love this ruffled one-piece even more! Add this gorgeous floral print sarong and no one would ever know its from Old Navy. I also love this navy polkadot bikini from
5. The blue dress. Head straight over to Shabby Apple. Do not pass go. They have several totally gorgeous, totally stylish, totally blue dresses. By the way, I’m so glad that the maxi dress is still around. I positively live in them during the summer! They’re so comfy and can be dressed down with a ponytail and flip flops or dressed up with some cute sandals and accessories. (How gorgeous is that necklace! And from
5. Blue accessories!! I love this twisted seed bead necklace – and its only $12. I. LOVE. THIS! I’m about 99% sure I will be buying these Inverted Color Bangles from
Melissa also talks family and fashion on her personal blog, Girlymama.