This site was born with the hope that chestercountymoms.com would become a “one stop shop” for women living in Chester County. A easy to navigate site where a busy mom could find out what is going on in the community, learn about new products, pick up tips and tricks on all kinds of things and a place where we could come together as a community to share information with other area moms.
Over the past two years our readership has grown and we have added several amazing contributors to the team and we are once again looking to expand.
What we are looking for:
* Original content, not previously posted on another blog.
* Community Events contributors – helping to keep the community calendar jam packed with fun family events.
* Are you a traveling Mom? Share your best travel stories and advice with other moms.
* A “Day in the Life” type of post.. something that all moms can relate to.
* Are you a working Chesco Mom? You could write a post about finding the balance between work & home.
* Different parenting perspectives
* Fashion – What are the hot trends this season?
* Home Decor – Give moms ideas on how to jazz up their homes
* DIY Moms – Share your DIY tales
* Gardening Moms – share gardening tips
The ideal contributor is:
* A mom who has lots to share with the Chesco Mom readers
*Can commit to a minimum of 2 posts/month
*Has blogging experience. (Moms without any blogging experience are welcome to submit a contribution idea and writing sample – or become community calendar support.)
* Not a blogger? If we feel that your writing sample would make a nice addition to Chesco Moms, we will train you in the ways of “the blog”. It is super easy to post and who knows.. you may even want to start your own personal/family blog. It is a really fun way to document your daily activities.
* This is not a paying posisition, but we share lots of fun opportunities and the occasional swag with our contributors.
If you have any questions please e-mail us (chestercountymoms(at)gmail.com).
If you are already a blogger living in Chester County and are interested in joining the Chesco Mom team please email us. Tell us a little about blog and give us the link to your site so we can get a feel for your writing style.
Please keep in mind that we are looking for “G” rated content and although we appriciate your opinion we have an obligation to our readers to keep chestercountymoms.com a friendly, non-threating, non-political site.