Medium sized clothespins
Fuzzy pipe cleaner stems
Circle template to trace around (like a jar or big cup)
*Extras-a sticky magnet, glitter, sequins, or googlie eyes could also be added on!
1. Trace circles onto tissue paper and cut out (I fold the paper up a bunch of times so I can cut out several at a time).
2. Cut pipe cleaner stems in half.
3. Paint and decorate the clothespins, let dry completely.
4. Take a tissue paper circle and twist in half so it kinda looks like a figure “8”.
5. Open clothespin and insert tissue paper near the spring.
6. Take pipe cleaner piece and fold in half, twist the ends to make the antennae, place in the indented part of the clothespin.
K.C. is the Owner of The Diaper Bag Wrangler and contributes “Get Crafty” video posts.