September is coming up quickly! Have you started to look for a preschool for your child? Whether you are interested in full time or just a few mornings a week, it may be tough to find the right program for you. Here are some questions that The Goddard School, Exton thinks are important!
1. Are children treated with respect in an atmosphere that nurtures their independence and self confidence?
2. Are fitness, foreign language, music, nutrition, sign language, art and manners incorporated into the daily program?
3. Are there an Education Director and Owner on-site to provide dependable staff management and open communication with families?
4. Will your child receive a Daily Activity Report every day?
5. Do the teachers have access to professional development and continuing education?
6. Are the teachers CPR and First Aid certified?
7. Does the school receive Quality Assurance Reviews and semi-annual state inspections?
8. Does each classroom follow appropriate developmental guidelines that lends to individualized lesson plans that are brought to life in fun and imaginative ways?
9. Do the management team and staff look as though they enjoy their job?
10. Is the school clean, inviting and organized? Do you feel comfortable?
For more information call 610.363.6698 or visit The Goddard School, Exton on the web.
** This post is sponsored by Goddard School, Exton. ChesterCountyMoms.com is not specifically affiliated with any schools, childcare centers, or other educational institutions. If you are interested in advertising your business on ChesterCountyMoms.com, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.