- Personal property, furniture, clothing, jewelry, etc up to some value.Structure and contents of the home.
- Your living expenses if the home is not in living condition due to natural disaster.
- If someone gets injured on your property (slipping on the icy driveway) and if you are sued, you are covered by homeowners insurance.
- It protects you from a variety of event, including fire, lighting, tree-falling, burglary and storms.
Home Warranty covers…
Repair and replacement of major appliances such as heater / cooling system, water heater, refrigerator, dishwasher, range, oven etc. Plumbing and electrical systems are also covered.
Coverage is generally effective 30 days from the date of buying the policy. Be aware that claims can be denied for various reasons, such as maintenance negligence. A claim that is covered could mean the difference in paying thousands of dollars for repair or a deductible of less than $75.00!
A Home Warranty is an incentive for buyers!
- If your home is on the market, you may want to consider purchasing home warranty for the lucky buyer. Talk to your REALTOR about your options. This can be a very nice incentive for potential buyers and will give them peace of mind in buying your property.
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home and you are not already working with a real estate agent….allow us to protect you!
We are offering a FREE ONE YEAR HOME WARRANTY (valued at $435.00) to anyone that buys or sells a property and is represented by Craig & Gina Wiley of Coldwell Banker Preferred. Keep the warranty for yourself, or use it as an incentive while selling your home….the choice is yours.
Contact us directly for more information.
Craig & Gina Wiley
Coldwell Banker Preferred
390 Waterloo Blvd, Suite 101
Exton, PA 19341
“Teamwork makes the dream work!”