Here’s how it works:
1. Each Tuesday there will be a new theme posted on Chester County Moms under the post title of “Tasty Tuesdays.”
2. Tasty Tuesdays is open to anyone (particularly the Chester County Mom blog readers) that blogs and would like to link up recipes, ideas or tips each week according to the given theme…we’re going to use Mr. Linky to link up everyone’s posts each week.
3. In order to make things easier for everyone browsing your posts, please label your posts with the Title: “Tasty Tuesdays” on your own blog (you can even include one of the fun graphics given below) so we can identify your blog post! And please only link your individual Tasty Tuesdays blog post on Mr. Linky…not your entire blog URL!
4. Remember to label your own posts as “Tasty Tuesdays” and also include a link back to the Chester County Moms Tasty Tuesdays blog post…just so everyone can enjoy all of the links each week, even if they happen to stumble on your blog!
5. Tip: Your blog must be “open” (not locked) in order for everyone to see your linked post.
6. When linking, leave your name and blog name along with the URL for the actual Tasty Tuesdays post from your own blog. Here’s an example of how to link your post to our Tasty Tuesdays Mr. Linky:
Second line: http://pankratzfam.blogspot.com/2009/02/tasty-tuesdays.html
7. Tasty Tuesdays will be posted each Monday night by 10:00 p.m. on the Chester County Moms blog.
Just right click and save the image or images you like to your own hard drive…add one of them as a photo in your Tasty Tuesdays blog posts.
Look for our Tasty Tuesdays posts…and join in on the fun!